Perkins Family Reunion

Descendants of Verl and Mazie Perkins

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kudos to a great family reunion!

Hi Everyone,
Honestly, how much fun is this blog? What a kick!!! James, thank you for setting this up. You did such a great job on the pictures. Another big thanks Denise/Loren and Nancy/Gary for putting on such a great spread of food. My Wii Fit is definetly calling my name now!
This family reunion was awesome. My family and I had a great time visiting with all of you. We could not wait to see the movie clip of the skit. We laughed all over again!!! Kudos to Eveyln & Vern!
Needless to say, Sherry and I are excited about our next reunion. We started in on our California plans. I want to encourage everyone to start saving for the next family reunion in 2010. Where are we going to have it????? Stay tuned in to the Perkins Family Reunion Blog to find out!
My love to you all, Kriss
P.S. I am sure that Grandma Perkins is smiling!

No comments: