Perkins Family Reunion

Descendants of Verl and Mazie Perkins

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It was a GREAT Family Reunion

What a Party!! Thank you to you Utah people. You did a fantastic job. The food was sooo good. The skits were so much better than ones on TV thanks to Evelyn and Vern and all who took part. What good sports you all were. Funny oh my gosh, I can't remember laughing so hard for sometime. Denise and Loran, you did one heck of a job and worked your fannies off. I know everyone all appreciated what you and your helpers did, I know I sure appreciated it. Was so fun seeing everyone again and watching the kids and teenagers. The ages from almost 8O to 3 months and all inbetween were there. I love all of you so much and am so proud of our FAMILY. I hope everyone can make it in 2010 in California, and I hope I am still here to be with you. I send you my Love----Kathryn (Mom, Grandma, Great Grandma, Sister, Aunt, & Great Aunt)

No comments: